The 3 Ways to Handle Finances
At CFO Dental Partners, we’ve spent years working with dental groups. We’ve coached hundreds of dentists on how they can improve their practices. After all of this time and hard work, we’ve learned that business owners handle finances in 3 ways:
- Outsource their financial worries to a professional.
- Delegate them to someone in the office.
- Ignore them.
The first two can work great if they’re done well. Unfortunately, most people tend to go with option 3.
With CFO Dental Partners’ comprehensive services, dealing with your practice’s finances becomes easy. We target specific areas that are neglected far too often in dentistry.
CFO Dental Partners’ Services
The services that CFO Dental Partners provide include:
Our Efficiency Evaluation service covers:
- Cash-Flow Analysis
- Practice Comparison (Regional & National)
- Revenue Analysis (Per Operatory/Hygiene)
Our Bookkeeping/Payroll service gives you:
- Full Payroll Services
- Cloud-Based Books and Records
- Real-Time Net Income Data
- Budget-to-Actual Reporting
With CFO Consultation, you get:
- Monthly CFO Reviews
- Liaison Services with Lenders, CPAs, Attorneys and Others
- Break-Even Analysis
Financial Management & Forecasting
Financial Management and Forecasting comes with:
- Expense Management
- Debt Analysis & Reduction
- Income Projections
More About CFO Dental Partners
To find out more about CFO Dental Partners, go to these pages:
To discuss how our services can help your practice manage its finances better,